Fleet Policy Workshop
Procrastinating about developing fleet policies?
Having a hard time sorting between good information and bad?
Can’t convince others in the organization on the need for fleet policy?
This one-day workshop is the answer!
Designed by fleet managers with more than 150 years industry experience, you will not leave this hands-on workshop disappointed. With a healthy mix of lecture and classroom exercises, the workshop will cover the creation of a robust policy framework that contains a Fleet Management Manual, Driver Handbook and Service Level Agreements. Attendees will be guided through the policy creation process before engaging in discussions of which policy topics are most important to them.
Round tables will be assigned to cover policies of interest to corporate, government, utility, university fleets and others. The workshop will conclude with practical tips on policy education and enforcement as well as an overview of pertinent legal issues. Attendees will leave with a useful workbook that includes recommended policy outlines.
Fleet Policy Workshop Agenda
- 12:00-12:30 - Sign-in *lunch is not provided
- 12:30-1:00 - How Company Strategy Drives Policy
- 1:00-1:30 - The Nuts and Bolts – How to Write Policy
- 1:30-2:30 - Steps to Policy Formation – Practical Exercise
- 2:30-3:00 - Networking Break
- 3:00-3:30 - The Two “Es” – Policy Education and Enforcement
- 3:30-5:00 - Fleet Policy Content – Practical Exercise
- 5:00-5:15 - When to Call the Lawyer
- 5:15-5:30 - Conclusion and Resources