Contact: Donald Dunphy
NAFA Fleet Management Association
NAFA's 2020 Conference Opens Registration and Offers Special Benefits for Early Registrants
PRINCETON, N.J. – (December 03, 2019)
– NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA), the vehicle fleet industry’s largest membership association, announces registration is now open for the 2020 Institute & Expo (I&E), April 6-8, in Indianapolis. Register now.
I&E is the leading mobility conference that empowers fleet professionals to advance their careers with four key strategies:
- Expert training and the latest education that focus on best practices, industry-changing innovations and improving the bottom line for all fleet types.
- Networking with a professional community of thousands of peers to share ideas, collaborate, develop partnerships and identify new opportunities.
- Access to the latest cutting-edge services and products on the Expo floor.
- Inspiration from prominent motivational speakers and professional mobility peers who provide solutions to problems facing fleet today.
Special benefits for early registrants:
- First choice of hotels
- Save money through the early-bird discount -- ending January 2020
I&E's efficient three-day program delivers valuable industry workshops, enhanced networking opportunities and comprehensive educational sessions. Fleet professionals leave I&E informed about emerging trends, industry issues, innovative solutions and potential new business relationships.
CAFM Live Helps Fleet Professionals Become Top Performers
: NAFA’s week-long CAFM Live training event for advanced fleet education is designed to grow fleet expertise and abilities, solve ever-complex fleet challenges and pursue CAFM or CAFS certifications that can advance career and earning potential.
Full details are available at the official conference website, www.NAFAInstitute.org
About NAFA’s Institute & Expo
NAFA’s annual Institute & Expo conference is the largest gathering of fleet and mobility managers. The event program, created by fleet managers for fleet managers, features fleet training sessions, education, and workshops; and an Expo floor with more than 250 companies showcasing their products and services. The 2020 Institute & Expo is April 6-8, in Indianapolis, Ind. More information and registration details can be found at http://www.nafainstitute.org.
About NAFA Fleet Management Association
NAFA Fleet Management Association is the membership organization for professionals who manage the mobility requirements of vehicle fleets that include commercial, public safety, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes; and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for corporations, governments, universities, utility fleets, and law enforcement in North America and across the globe. NAFA’s members are responsible for the specification, acquisition, maintenance, repair, fueling, risk management, and remarketing of more than 4.6 million vehicles that drive an estimated 50 billion miles each year. NAFA’s members control assets and services well above $100 billion each year.
For more information, please visit www.nafa.org
, and communicate with NAFA on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.