PRINCETON, N.J. (June 30, 2020)
– NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA), the vehicle fleet industry’s largest membership association, announces its 2020 Institute & Expo will be delivered as a premium interactive virtual experience, presented online from September 14-17.
Mindful of the continuing uncertainty about live events and travel restrictions among member companies, NAFA pivoted from an in-person event in Indianapolis in September to an online model ensuring that everyone can benefit from access to the essential tools and resources that I&E is so well known for.
“We believe that moving to a virtual event will enable attendees to take advantage of NAFA’s education and insights safely and securely,” says NAFA CEO Bill Schankel, CAE. “Given the unique circumstances of the times, NAFA affirms our commitment to providing best practice focused instruction while staying mindful of the safety and wellbeing of our attendees, exhibitors and all participants from the coronavirus.”
NAFA’s 2020 I&E Virtual will feature the latest information, tools, technologies and solutions to meet the evolving needs of the dynamic world of fleet and mobility management. With live Q&As, an interactive expo floor and networking programs, attendees will engage and connect with fleet leaders from around the world from the comfort and safety of their own homes or offices.
What to Expect at NAFA’s 2020 I&E Virtual Event:
- Four virtual conference days offering live Q&As, guided chat sessions and networking events with peers and industry thought leaders from around the world.
- On-demand content available if an attendee cannot participate in a specific session or attend two sessions at the same time slot.
- Attendees will have access to the content for two weeks after the virtual event, all you need is the internet.
- The Virtual Exhibit Hall connects attendees with exhibitors from across the fleet and mobility management field with chances to win great prizes in drawings.
Registration opens and website relaunch on July 15, 2020. Further information is available on the FAQ page at https://www.nafainstitute.org
About NAFA Fleet Management AssociationAbout NAFA Fleet Management Association
NAFA Fleet Management Association is the membership organization for professionals who manage the mobility requirements of vehicle fleets that include commercial, public safety, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes; and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for corporations, governments, universities, utility fleets, and law enforcement in North America and across the globe. NAFA’s members are responsible for the specification, acquisition, maintenance, repair, fueling, risk management, and remarketing of more than 4.6 million vehicles that drive an estimated 50 billion miles each year. NAFA’s members control assets and services well above $100 billion each year.
For more information, please visit www.nafa.org
, and communicate with NAFA on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.