Contact: Donald Dunphy
NAFA Fleet Management Association
Leadership Panel on The State of the Fleet Industry Takes Place at NAFA's Virtual I&E
Panel to include the presidents of NAFA, AFLA, and NTEA
PRINCETON, N.J. – (September 1, 2020)
– NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA), the vehicle fleet industry’s largest membership association, announces a can't-miss I&E general session spotlighting fleet's purpose and challenges both for today and tomorrow. Registration for the 2020 Virtual Institute & Expo (I&E), September 14-17, is open at the conference website: www.nafainstitute.org
The insightful State of the Fleet Industry presentation features Patti Earley, CAFM, President, NAFA Fleet Management Association; Katie Keeton, President, Automotive Fleet & Leasing Association (AFLA); and Steve Carey, President, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry.
The session taking place Thursday, September 17, provides a clear, unified overview of where fleet is right now, what is likely to dominate the industry's efforts in the near future and down the line, and most importantly, how this information can benefit and prepare fleets around the globe for what comes next.
The State of the Fleet Industry presentation joins the list of 30 sessions including these impactful general sessions at 2020 Virtual I&E:
- Opening Keynote: The Hero Effect® with Kevin Brown - Being your best when it matters the most.
- The Winner’s Circle Panel featuring NAFA’s Fleet Excellence Awards (FLEXY) winners and NAFA Members on the 2020 100 Best Fleets list.
- The Fleet Response to COVID-19 Pandemic, a discussion of what steps worked best.
Register to attend by visiting: www.nafainstitute.org
What to Expect at NAFA’s 2020 I&E Virtual Event:
About NAFA Fleet Management Association
- Four virtual conference days offering live Q&As, guided chat sessions, and more than 10 hours of networking events with peers and industry thought leaders from around the world.
- Keynote presentation from author and motivational speaker Kevin Brown on The Hero Effect.
- General session presentation with up-to-date instruction on Pandemic Response & Recovery.
- On-demand content will be available for attendees that cannot participate in a specific session or attend two sessions at the same time slot.
- Attendees will have access to the content for two weeks after the virtual event, all you need is the internet.
- The Virtual Exhibit Hall connects attendees with over 60 exhibitors from across the fleet and mobility management field with chances to win great prizes in drawings.
NAFA Fleet Management Association is the membership organization for professionals who manage the mobility requirements of vehicle fleets that include commercial, public safety, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes; and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for corporations, governments, universities, utility fleets, and law enforcement in North America and across the globe. NAFA’s members are responsible for the specification, acquisition, maintenance, repair, fueling, risk management, and remarketing of more than 4.6 million vehicles that drive an estimated 50 billion miles each year. NAFA’s members control assets and services well above $100 billion each year.
For more information, please visit www.nafa.org, and communicate with NAFA on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
NAFA thanks the following 2020 I&E virtual media and event partners for their continued support of Institute & Expo: Element Fleet Management, FCA – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford Fleet, Wheels, Lincoln, LeasePlan, and Holman Enterprises (ARI, Auto Truck Group, Holman Parts Distribution, Kargo Master), Equipment Today, Field Technologies, Fleet News Daily, Fleet Management Weekly, International Fleet World, Modern Work Truck Solutions, My Little Salesman, Naylor Association Solutions,
and Utility Fleet Professional.