(PRINCETON, NJ – May 16, 2017) – NAFA Fleet Management Association is proud to announce its Class Of 2016/2017 Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM®) graduates. Recognized as the industry standard in fleet education, CAFM® designation identifies excellence in fleet knowledge.
“The NAFA CAFM® program is the only certification program that proves an individual’s expertise in fleet,” said NAFA Chief Executive Officer Phillip E. Russo, CAE. “Other certification programs may attest that a person has minimum basic knowledge of fleet, but CAFM® proves the person is an expert.”
The forty 2016/2017 graduates are:
- George Albright, CAFM®, Vice President of Operations, Transport Solutions of America, Woodstock, GA
- Dustin Atkins, CAFM®, Fleet Management Coordinator, Seattle City Light, Seattle, WA
- Tom Bogdanowicz, CAFM®, Deputy Fleet Manager State of Oklahoma, OMES Fleet Management, Oklahoma City, OK
- Michael Bownds, CAFM®, FPS Partner, Element Fleet Management, Dallas, TX
- Pauline Bristol, CAFM®, Strategic Consultant, Element Fleet Management, Cedar Falls, IA
- Mark Brochtrup, CAFM®, Fleet Manager, City of Coppell, Coppell, TX
- Brian Carroll, CAFM®, Fleet Manager, Canaveral Port Authority, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Leonard Cheever, CAFM®, Senior Automotive Engineer, City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Mark Clark, CAFM®, Senior Supervisor Fleet Maintenance Management, Los Angeles Fire Department, Los Angeles, CA
- Larissa Clinard, CAFM®, Fleet Manager, J. F. Ahern Co., Fond Du Lac, WI
- Roger Constantin, CAFM®, Fleet Manager, Gaz Metro, Montreal, PQ, Canada
- David Dahn, CAFM®, Corporate Fleet Program Manager, Erie Insurance, Erie, PA
- Anthony Ebanks, CAFM®, Fleet Controller, National Roads Authority, Grand Cayman KYI, Cayman Islands
- Allan Ford, CAFM®, Fleet Inspector, BC Emergency Health Service, Saanichton, BC, Canada
- Greg Forsblad, CAFM®, Relationship Manager, Element Fleet Management, Eden Prairie, MN
- Emily Garza, CAFM®, Fleet Manager, Element Fleet Management, Houston, TX
- George Gauvreau, CAFM®, Manager, Fleet Alberta Health Services, Calgary, AB, Canada
- James Hanson, CAFM®, Fleet Administrator, Ransome Cat, Bensalem, PA
- Jeffrey Hawthorne, CAFM®, Fleet Manager, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, Boynton Beach, FL
- Naomi Kislanski, CAFM®, Coordinator – Fleet Sales & Special Events, Subaru Canada, Inc., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Benjamin Klang, CAFM®, FMS Specialist, Element Fleet Management, Eden Prairie, MN
- Patrick Krapec, CAFM®, Account Manager, Wheels, Inc., Des Plaines, IL
- Eugene Lawson, CAFM®, Management Specialist, City of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City, OK
- Justin Lee, CAFM®, Auto Serviceman, City of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada
- Derek Legge, CAFM®, Shop Foreman, West Valley Construction, Soquel, CA
- Sandy Leonard, CAFM®, Fleet Manager, City of Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Mohammad Mahdavi, CAFM®, Program Manager, Fleet & Materials Metro Vancouver, GVRD Lake City Operations, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Brett Mayes, CAFM®, Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor, The University of Texas at Austin, Parking and Transportation Services, Austin, TX
- Michael Nelson, CAFM®, Transportation Director, Cambridge-Isanti Public Schools, Dellwood, MN
- Steven Noble, CAFM®, Automotive Crew Chief, City of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- Bradley Northup, CAFM®, Fleet Coordinator, County of San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Kristin O’Driscoll, CAFM®, Manager, Fleet Management, Baxter Healthcare, Deerfield, IL
- Jeremy Parenti, CAFM®, Virginia Department of Transportation, Equipment Program Analyst, Richmond, VA
- Holly Quin, CAFM®, Capital Projects Coordinator, Assistant City of Seattle, Seattle City Light, Seattle, WA
- DeAnn Reynolds, CAFM®, Fleet and Equipment Supervisor, City of Springfield, Police Department, Springfield, MO
- Amber Ridgley, CAFM®, Manager, Element Fleet Management, Sparks, MD
- Karla Sebastiani, CAFM®, S. Fleet Manager, Element Fleet/Abbott, Des Plaines, IL
- Robert Sizemore, CAFM®, Automotive Equipment Supervisor, City of Cincinnati Metropolitan Sewer District, Cincinnati, OH
- Wayne Westerholm, CAFM®, Deputy Director, Harding University Department of Public Safety, Searcy, AR
- Ann Worm, CAFM®, Customer Lead, Element Fleet Management, Eden Prairie, MN
Throughout the fleet management profession, NAFA’s CAFM® program is recognized as the industry standard. The certification symbolizes that the fleet manager is an expert in his or her field, the way a CPA is recognized in the accounting field. CAFM® identifies and recognizes exceptional fleet management professionals, and many employers now require fleet managers to obtain the CAFM® designation prior to, or shortly after, employment.
To become certified, participants must pass a series of comprehensive examinations to demonstrate expertise in the eight disciplines of automotive fleet management: Fleet Information Management, Maintenance Management, Vehicle Fuel Management, Asset Management, Business Management, Financial Management, Risk Management, and Professional Development.
About NAFA Fleet Management Association
NAFA is the association for professionals who manage fleets of sedans, public safety vehicles, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes, and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for organizations in North America and across the globe. NAFA’s members are responsible for the specification, acquisition, maintenance, repair, fueling, risk management, and remarketing of more than 4.6 million vehicles that drive an estimated 50-billion miles each year. NAFA’s members control assets and services well in excess of $100-billion each year.
NAFA’s members manage fleets for corporations covering a wide range of manufacturing and service organizations, governments (whether local, state and/or federal), and public service entities (public safety, law enforcement, educational institutions, utilities, etc.); still other members serve financial institutions, insurance companies, non-profit organizations, and the like. For more information visit http://www.nafa.org.
For more information on the CAFM® program, please visit www.nafa.org/certification.