Contact: Donald Dunphy
NAFA Fleet Management Association
NAFA Announces Future Institute & Expo Conference Dates and Locations
New three-day, high-powered configuration represents streamlined conference structure, saving on travel costs
(PRINCETON, N.J. – December 12, 2017)
– NAFA Fleet Management Association, the vehicle fleet industry’s largest trade association, today releases future locations and dates for the Association's annual conference, the Institute & Expo (I&E). The Association also announces a beneficial change to the conference’s structure.
Future dates and locations for NAFA’s Institute & Expo are the following:
- April 15-17, 2019, Kentucky International Convention Center, Louisville, Ky.
- April 2020 to be announced soon
- April 12-14, 2021, David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, Pa.
“The change to a three-day event from four days came directly from member feedback,” said NAFA CEO Phillip E. Russo, CAE. “The Association conducts post-conference surveys each year, and a frequent concern for attendees involved their time out of the office. The new I&E schedule provides powerful, concentrated education and networking – very close to current levels – and shortens time away from work.”
Another benefit to organizations of NAFA’s move to the three-day conference structure: a reduction of travel and lodging costs. Attendees will be able to experience the benefits of attending the largest annual gathering of fleet and mobility managers for less money.
Each year, NAFA’s Institute & Expo provides attendees with:
- Networking with thousands of fleet professionals
- First-hand experience with the latest services and products on the I&E expo floor
- Cutting-edge training and education on subjects that impact transportation both now and in the future
- Access to information developed to improve an employer’s bottom line
- Speakers, special events, and more
For more information about NAFA’s Institute & Expo, visit the official conference website: NAFAInstitute.org.
About NAFA Fleet Management Association
NAFA Fleet Management Association is the trade organization for professionals who manage the mobility requirements and vehicle fleets of sedans, public safety vehicles, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes, and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for corporations, governments, universities, utility fleets, and law enforcement in North America and across the globe. NAFA’s members are responsible for the specification, acquisition, maintenance, repair, fueling, risk management, and remarketing of more than 4.6 million vehicles that drive an estimated 50 billion miles each year. NAFA’s members control assets and services well in excess of $100 billion each year.
For more information, please visit www.nafa.org
, and communicate with NAFA on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
About NAFA’s Institute & Expo
The annual Institute & Expo conference is the largest gathering of fleet and mobility managers. The event program, created by fleet managers for fleet managers, features 49 sessions of fleet training, education, and workshops; and an expo floor consisting of over 250 companies showcasing their products and services. The 2018 Institute & Expo is April 24-27, 2018, in Anaheim, Calif. More information and registration details can be found at www.nafainstitute.org
NAFA thanks 2018 Institute & Expo media sponsors Autosphere. Ca, CAMAUTO, Canadian Automotive Fleet, Canadian Automotive Review, Electricity Today Magazine, Field Technologies, Fleet Digest, Fleet Management, Fleet Management Weekly, Fuels And Lubes International, International Fleet World, Modern Work Truck Solutions, The Municipal, and Utility Products for continued support.