Are you really ready? The Critical Role of Fleets Before, During and Post-Disaster
Harvey, Irma, Juan, floods, fires, and ice... It doesn’t matter where you are located, fleet professionals must plan and respond to disasters. With fires raging in California and Western Canada, devastating hurricanes, and torrential floods hitting Canada and the Midwest, this past year has been epic in generating lessons learned – from preparation through execution to post-event. Hear from Fleet Managers who planned for it, lived through it, and learned from it!
- Before the Disaster – Getting your Trucks in a Row
- During the Disaster – Conducting Business as Usual
- During the Disaster – Executing Relief Operations
- Post Disaster – Excelling at Recovery Operations
- Disaster Survivors Panel: Hindsight is 20-20
The event starts with a lunch at 12:30pm and continues until 5:30pm.
Following the event, all attendees are invited to attend the Board Welcome Reception hosted between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.