Here is your one-stop guide to find pointers on airport shuttles, parking, transportation, and more. Knowing what to expect is the best way to save time and money!
The Anahiem Convention Center is location south of Los Angeles. Los Angeles provides access to three International Airports
- Long Beach Airport CA (LGB) - Located 18 miles away from the Anaheim Convention Center
- Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Located 35 miles away from the Anaheim Convention Center
- Orange County-John Wayne (SNA) - Located 15 miles away from the Anaheim Convention Center
Join the cause & ride with Lyft to help give back to the NAFA Foundation & Rise Against Hunger.
Enter code EveryRideMatters
, and 5%
from all rides taken in Business mode during the NAFA 2018 Institute and Expo* will be donated to the NAFA Foundation, who has partnered with Rise Against Hunger an international hunger relief non-profit organization that coordinates the packaging and distribution of food and other life-changing aid to people in developing nations.
*April 23rd - April 27th
Here are the details:
- New to Lyft?: Get the app by downloading it for iPhone or Android.
- Already have the Lyft app?: Go straight to step 4!
- Create your account: Set up a Lyft account. You’ll need to add a credit card in order to complete any ride.
- Create your Business Profile:
- In the setting tab of the Lyft app, tap on Business Profile, then tap ‘Get Started.’
- Enter your work email, then tap ‘Next.’
- Select a payment method or enter payment info (such as a business card). Heads up: this will be your default business profile payment method.
- Tap ‘Next,’ then tap ‘Done.’
- That’s it! You’re ready to use your business profile.
- Add the promo code: Input EveryRideMatters into the “Promo” section of the Lyft app before you request your ride. A "promo applied" pop-up will appear to confirm you've opted into the program.
Discount Code EBSQF
SuperShuttle is offering a discounted rate for you to get from all three Los Angeles area Airports(Long Beach Airport CA (LGB), Los Angeles Airport (LAX), and Orange County-John Wayne (SNA)) to the Official NAFA I&E Hotels. One way and roundtrip discounts available if booked in advance online.
reserve your shuttlE NOW!
This link is specific to the 2018 NAFA I&E. Upon arrival, follow the signs to the baggage claim on Level 1 on the main terminal and collect your luggage. Follow the signs marked “Ground Transportation,” and exit the baggage claim area out the sliding glass doors to the courtesy vehicle waiting area. You can check in with our uniformed Customer Service Representatives in the brightly marked SuperShuttle booth or with an existing reservation using the self-service ticketing kiosk.
Parking at the center is $16 per vehicle. Fee is paid upon entry and no overnight parking allowed.
Attendees should enter off West Street and park in Car Park 4. Should Car Park 4 be full, park in Car Parks 5 or 6 instead.
The address for Parking is 1850 S West St, Anaheim, CA 92802
Click to download the Parking Map and Parking Regulations.
*Rates subject to change