Hotel reservations will open December 17th to CONFIRMED attendees ONLY until January 31, 2020. Booking links are in the conference registration confirmation letters for attendees.
A block of discounted hotel rooms has been reserved for NAFA’s 2020 Institute & Expo (I&E) attendees at the following rate & hotels. A first night, non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking.
- JW Marriott (headquarter hotel): $226
- Marriott Downtown Indianapolis: $216
- Courtyard Marriott: $205
- Westin Indianapolis: $205
To receive the discounted rate, you first must register for the conference. Once registered for I&E, you will receive an email confirmation within 24-hours containing the hotel booking link and access code. Booking link will not be published on website until February 1st
Limited Government rates are available until February 14th
. Government rate bookings must bring qualifying documentation to present to the hotel upon check in.
Confirmed Exhibitors will receive a booking link and access code via email when housing opens in early December. There are limited exhibitor rooms available at the JW Marriott and Marriott Downtown. On February 1st
all available rooms will be open to both attendees and exhibitors and booking link will be published on website. Exhibitors booked in the NAFA Attendee block at the co-headquarter hotels, prior to February 1st
, are subject to cancellation.
Any room block of 10 or more requires approval from NAFA and submission of a sub-block request form.
Companies wishing for a large block of rooms must sign an agreement with NAFA including cancellation penalties. Large blocks booked without NAFA approval are subject to cancellation.
Visit Indy Housing Bureau Contact Information:
- All rates are per room, per night and are subject to a 17% tax.
- All bookings require a first night non-refundable deposit.
- Please book your hotel reservation by March 13, 2019. After this date, room blocks will be released, and rooms will be subject to hotel availability and prevailing rates.
- The hotels will not have reservation details until March 13, 2019. Therefore, do not call the hotel directly to confirm or change your reservation, but contact the Housing Bureau.
- Special Requests will be noted but not guaranteed and are assigned based on availability at the time of check in.
317-262-8191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, EST, Monday - Friday
Reservations may be made online 24 hours a day.
The Visit Indy Housing Bureau, a division of Visit Indy (Convention & Visitors' Association), is the official housing company for NAFA’s 2020 Institute & Expo
- For questions regarding room blocks of 10 or more, contact NAFA’s Director of Meetings and Events, Tina Lynn Mercardo, at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your visit to the convention and Indianapolis!
If you are contacted by anyone claiming to be representing NAFA or offering to assist you in making your hotel reservations, please know that they are not affiliated with NAFA and may actually do damage to NAFA by directing you to hotel with which NAFA does not have a contract.
Neither NAFA, nor the Institute & Expo (I&E) have any relationship with Global Housing Corp., Exhibitor Housing Services, or any other third party housing company and they have no right to use NAFA’s name or images for any reason. If you are contacted by any third party housing company do NOT give any of your personal or financial data.
If you have received solicitation from this or any other company offering to assist you in making your hotel reservations – through the regular mail, through email or by phone – please contact Tina Lynn Mercardo
,firstname.lastname@example.org, Director of Meetings and Events.