Networking at the NAFA Institute & Expo is one of the impactful experiences for attending this preeminent event for fleet professionals. Whether your goal is to build connections with fleet experts, learn how to navigate during these unique times, find new technologies or to just listen to another point of view, NAFA’s goal is to provide you an experience as close to an in-personal event as possible,
Attending I&E allows you to visit up to six virtual lounges, interact with booth chats in the expo, discuss sessions in the Live Q&A chats, build new connections with our matching application, and most importantly meet face to face with segmented zoom social hours.
All these opportunities will be available throughout the NAFA 2020 Virtual Institute & Expo, don’t miss out on the most dynamic fleet event of the year.
Find your Tribe! Connect with your peers and pose questions to our experts. These community themed lounges will help you find others with fleets just like yours. Available lounges include Corporate, Government, Law Enforcement, University/Education and Utility. Participate in fun discussions, engage and discuss the sessions, network with old friends and make new ones.
- Seven lounges available to socialize and meet with likeminded fleet professionals
- Breakout opportunities such as connect through group chats or video chats
- Create individual or small group chats for friends and new colleagues away from the larger discussions to personalize the experience
- Immediately following each session your session moderator will lead an interactive discussion session.
- Interact with the presenters and your fellow fleet professionals by utilizing the chat box to ask your questions and share your experiences.
- Visit a booth by yourself or with a group to discover the latest technologies, services and new product offerings from our exhibitors. Each exhibit booth has both, small group and individual text and video chat options. Want to schedule a specific time to visit the booth, use the booth scheduler feature and book a dedicated test or video chat session with a new supplier or reconnect with a current one.
Targeted Connections - Your Automated Connection Builder
Take advantage of this peer matching application to help you build connections with fleet professionals from around the world. The application:
- Provides your top 20 connections based on your profile
- Matches you to other Attendees based on your interests
- Matches fleet professionals & suppliers based on product categories
- Matches suppliers with attendees, not other suppliers, to build new relationships
Registration for Targeted Connections is now closed
Zoom Social Hours
As we wind down for the evening, come join us simply for the fun of being with other people. Bring your favorite wind-down beverage, sit back, relax and chat with your peers. Exchange new ideas learned, or funny stories that demand a good laugh. Each evening, two social hours are held at 5pm and 7pm. Choose the time that best works for you -- or attend both!
- Tuesday September 15 - Communities Social Hour @ 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Join YOUR Community!
- Each community will have its own Zoom event. –
- Zoom Links available in your Show Daily enewsletter and will be posted in the Lobby each day.
- Available Communities are Corporate, Government, Law Enforcement, University/Education and Utility.
- Wednesday September 16 - Regionals Social Hour @ 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Expand your regional connections. Targeted social hours will be set up based on geographic areas. Attendees are not limited to their own region, so explore a new region or stick close to home.
- The Regions are North East, South, Central, West and Canada/International.
SCANTrivia™ is an interactive game you can play during the I&E Virtual with your own smartphone. Get ready for fierce competition and big prizes! Learn more about