Driven to Succeed by Attending NAFA’s Institute & Expo
In one trip to NAFA’s Institute & Expo, you will gain the tools to make a valuable difference in your organization’s fleet operations! Building your network is one of the most valuable benefits of attending NAFA’s Institute and Expo.
It’s a fact
I&E is the largest show for Fleet Professionals, drawing more than 1,000 professionals from around the world. By attending I&E, you will experience cutting-edge products, learn about strategies and solutions to today’s fleet concerns, network with hundreds of fleet professionals from all fleet segments, and participate in professional development seminars. Only I&E 2019 provides these great experiences and more, your potential to learn and save is limitless.
Networking doesn’t only happen during I&E’s 40 educational session. The building blocks of a great network start with casual conversations in hallways or chatting over coffee. During the scheduled networking opportunities scheduled throughout the 2019 I&E, you can:
- Work through common fleet issues with colleagues during industry-specific workshops
- Build new relationships and strengthen partnerships on the Expo Floor
- Enjoy chatting with peers during numerous coffee and refreshment breaks
- Make connections and spend time with new friends at NAFA’s Networking Reception
- Rock out at the opening night FLEXY Awards Party. The night includes the prestigious Fleet Excellence Awards, as well as plenty of food, drinks, and fun!
The formula to optimize your investment
Experience over 60,000 sq. ft with 250 exhibitors, learn from the brightest minds in fleet by select up to 8 of 40+ educational sessions that meet the latest fleet needs, and take advantage of networking opportunities all week to research future fleet solutions; NAFA’s I&E offers so much that it’s nearly impossible to experience everything. And if this isn’t enough, don’t forget to consider a Pre Cons event bringing thought leaders together and discuss relevant topics.