The 2019 FLEXY winners are:
Excellence in Public Fleet or Mobility Management
- Mario Guzman, CAFM, Director of Support Services, City of West Palm Beach, Fla. – who wins a FLEXY for his program that significantly increased employee productivity and morale within the fleet team, including “professionalizing” the fleet staff and instilling a culture of trust
Excellence in Corporate/Private Fleet or Mobility Management
- Robert Stine, CAFM, Director-Fleet Management Department, Hillsborough County, Fla., Fleet Management Department – winning for an initiative that included significant acquisition cost reductions, a wide-scale replacement lifecycle program, and infrastructure improvements resulting in added capacity and efficiency
- Dave Dahn, CAFM, Corporate Fleet Program Manager, Erie Insurance Group – earning a FLEXY for his aggressive vehicle cycling program, redesigned fleet structure, and comprehensive risk mitigation structure
- Jodi Weber, Americas Fleet Manager, Johnson
- Controls International – winning for her work consolidating two large fleets following a company acquisition, resulting in cost reductions, a new corporate fleet management structure, and more than tripling her number of vehicles
The FLEXYs shine a spotlight on those who have impacted fleet management in both the corporate and public fleet segments during the previous year. The awards’ nomination process was open to all fleet professionals throughout the United States and Canada, regardless of NAFA Fleet Management Association membership status.
Additionally, the winners are invited to present at an I&E session outlining their best practices in fleet, where they can share ideas with other fleet professionals. The session is, “Walk with the Winners – FLEXY Award Finalists Share Their Secrets
,” on April 16.
For information about the 2018 Fleet Excellence Award winners, click here.