The FLEXYs are a true fleet management industry award. Every fleet management professional is welcome to submit an entry for the Fleet Excellence Awards, regardless of where their fleet is based in the world. Nominees are not required to be Members of NAFA Fleet Management Association and are not required to have a CAFM® certification.
There is no cost for submissions. The deadline is Friday, February 1, so don't delay!
The FLEXY nominations period is now closed. Thank you for entering. Our judges will now review submissions and finalists will be announced soon.
The Fleet Excellence Award winners are chosen from a blind voting process. To ensure the legitimacy of these awards, judges never see the names of the nominees or the organizations they work for. Voting is based solely upon the actions and ideas listed by the nominees on their submission forms. This means judging by merit, not name recognition.
All instances of name, gender, place of work and position, and any other information that might otherwise identify an individual will be removed. FLEXY submissions depend solely on the quality of fleet-related accomplishments.
The Fleet Excellence Awards are broken into two categories:
Each submission contains a summary of the registrant’s work in 500 words or less. Should the judges need more information, the registrant will be notified.
Some important information to note prior to submitting:
Winners will be honored at NAFA’s annual Institute & Expo in Louisville, Ky., USA.
- Nominees will ONLY be included in the running for the FLEXYs if the efforts were initiated or substantiated in the year 2018. All-encompassing efforts stemming from ongoing efforts preceding 2018 cannot be added without sufficient documentation that supports why these should be included.
- Submissions must have documentation that corroborates the validity of the entry. (Example: carbon emissions reduced, money saved year-over-year, safety actions that resulted in reductions of crashes and overall injury, policy changes that have had a dramatic change on fleet procedures and/or functionality, etc.)
- Awards are open to all fleet management professionals, regardless of where their fleet is based around the world.
- You do not have to be a Member of NAFA to enter.
- You can nominate yourself or fleet colleagues
- Finalists will be notified in February 2019